Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yummy hot GF breakfast cereal

I have missed my morning oatmeal since I became GF. I'm pretty lazy so the little packets of oatmeal that just require adding water and microwaving are perfect for me. I found eco-planet's 7 Whole Grains Hot Cereal in Apple Cinnamon flavor at Whole Foods the other day and I am so glad I did. It tastes really good and is good for you. Unlike traditional pre-packaged oatmeal, it does not have too much sugar, only about 8g per serving and it has fiber and lots of other good things.

A box with 6 packets cost $5.69 at Whole Foods. You can order it online at various stores but the online prices seemed the same as Whole Foods or more expensive!

It also comes in original and Brown Sugar Maple varieties.

UPDATE: I was in Whole Foods in Hillcrest yesterday and could not find any of this great cereal - I couldn't even find the space on the shelf where it should be - I'm really hoping they haven't stopped carrying it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just started reading your blog tonight and love it. If you haven't found it already, Sprouts carries this cereal for about the same price.

    ReplyDelete