Friday, November 4, 2011

My new fave restaurant: STACKED

STACKED is a new restaurant that has a location in LA and one right here in San Diego in Fashion Valley Mall.

It is a new restaurant concept where you order from an iPad on your table. You can completely customize your burger, sausage, pizza, salad, side or dessert. They have gluten-free buns for the burgers and gluten-free crusts for the pizza.

I had the gluten-free pizza with my choices of veggie toppings. They have multiple types of sauces, cheeses and toppings. I don't know how they deal with cross-contamination issues but myself and my GF friend had no troubles after eating there.

It's a cool concept because whenever you need something, you just press the "help" button on your iPad and a waiter comes over - no more trying to flag down a distracted waiter. The food also came really fast after ordering.

I'm looking forward to trying another menu option next time I go.


Fashion Valley Mall

7007 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92108
suite #356
619-225-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment