Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trio GF bars


From a reader:

Here’s a wonderful “bar” snack that is GF. It’s Mrs. May’s Trio (I have only tried the cranberry). A friend gave me this because she noticed it was gluten free. It is mostly nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. There isn’t any attempt to make it have a flour base. It keeps a really long time, so I always keep one in my bag and in my car. You can buy them in bulk (12 bars) at Smart and Final and Costco also sells them. It is also vegan and Kosher as well as free of cholesterol, preservatives, gluten, or dairy. They are available in Strawberry, Blueberry, Cranberry and Tropical flavors.

Online at www.mrsmays.com, they are $1.19 each.

2 comments:

  1. My mom bought me a box of these from costco and they taste horrible. It's like eating styrofoam. Stale and tasteless. I would not recommend this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a box of your bars from Costco. I would like to suggest you making one with pineapple, coconut and oranges. the ones i bought really don't have much flavor. The made in china is a very big deterrent You are a united states company out of california, why not make them there? I really doubt if i will buy these again; the lack of flavor and lack of fruit but mostly the china thing, just doesn't make sense to me

    ReplyDelete