Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great Mexican Food in Solano Beach

From a reader:

"I live in Solana Beach and I happen to live right down the street from a great Mexican place called Tony's Jacal. Recently I was diagnosed with Celiac disease, but much to my surprise, Tony's Jacal was able to do several items gluten free. If you tell them you have a "wheat allergy" they will whisk away your chips and bring you new ones that are fried in fresh oil, and I have eaten both their carnitas plates and shrimp fajitas (with corn tortillas) and haven't been sick."


http://www.tonysjacal.com/

621 Valley Ave
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Tel: (858) 755-2274

Hours of Operation

Lunch
Monday through Saturday 11:00am to 2:00pm

Dinner
Weekdays 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Sunday 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Closed Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Debbie Toon, thank you! My boyfriend and I are eating chips and salsa on the patio now! Been looking for gf Mexican in SD. We're visiting from KC and are so impressed with everything they can make without gluten. Even the guacamole they are making a small separate batch in case the mayo has gluten. Thank you for letting us know about it!!!

    ReplyDelete