Tuesday, September 21, 2010

IKEA - a great place to eat!



When you think of IKEA, you typically don't think of food. You think of large boxes of furniture that you can spend many hours putting together. I know because I have spent many hours putting their pieces together....

Anyway, whenever I go to IKEA, I get the gluten free almond torte in the cafeteria. It's almond cake with really good creamy vanilla frosting and it's only $1.29/slice! They also have it for sale downstairs in the freezer section along with about 5 other flavors that are labeled gluten free. YUMMY!!

I also get the salmon entree that is stuffed salmon with vegetables and potato-broccoli cakes. I don't know for sure that they are certified gluten free but I've eaten this meal many times without any problems. Also, you can have a large entree, a salad, a dessert and a drink for less than $10 - who can beat that? And it's healthy too!

2149 Fenton Parkway
San Diego, CA 92108

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/san_diego

No comments:

Post a Comment