Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Frozen Pizza was pretty good


Last night I tried Glutino's Gluten Free Personal size pizza with the Spinach and Feta topping. The serving size was good - the personal size was perfect for one meal. The topping was also very good and tasty. The crust was okay. The edge of the crust that got brown and crispy was really good but the main part of the crust resembled rice bread which was the only downside of the pizza. However, the very flavorful topping made me enjoy the pizza enough that I would definitely eat it again. I purchased the pizza from Whole Foods in the frozen foods section for about $5.

www.glutino.com

2/3/09 update: Now that I have tasted Amy's gluten free pizza, I would definitely go for Amy's over Glutino's frozen pizza.

Top Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment