Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gluten-free shampoo

Only after talking to my hair stylist did I realize that many shampoos and other hair products contain wheat. For those with skin sensitivities, the wheat in the hair products can leave you with an itchy or dry scalp and face. My prior favorite shampoo, Pureology, unfortunately contains wheat protein, so I needed to search for a new one. In Whole Foods, I found California Baby's Super Sensitive Shampoo. Since I love their calming moisturizing cream and all their stuff is gluten-free, I decided to try this product. Unfortunately, I think it may be too sensitive. After I using it for several days, my hair felt dirty. I don't think it was cleaning my hair sufficiently. This may be one product that is great for babies but not for adults.

www.californiababy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment