Tuesday, December 16, 2008

McCormick & Schmick's San Diego


I went to McCormick & Schmick's in San Diego this weekend for dinner. It is a seafood restaurant and is located downtown in the Omni Hotel. It is pretty pricey by San Diego standards. I used to eat in their Seattle locations for special occasions and although the prices are the same, they seem less expensive because everything is more expensive in Seattle. Anyway, I told the waiter about my food allergies and he seemed familiar with them and discussed my chosen dish with the chef. The waiter checked on what I could and could not eat. At this point, I appreciate the fact that the staff of a restaurant has heard of and understands a gluten allergy. The food was pretty good although it was a little lacking in flavor since I picked a dish that usually has soy sauce in it and their soy sauce contained wheat so they couldn't use it.

http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment