Sunday, January 18, 2009

Arrivederci Restorante in Hillcrest

My husband and I went here for dinner one night. They have a set menu plus a daily menu and there were two kinds of risotto on the menu the night we went. I got the mushroom risotto and it was very yummy. We also got an appetizer that had spinach, prosciutto, asiago cheese and some goodies. The serving sizes were generous so there was some left over for the next day. The service was excellent! And for dessert I had the creme brulee. They also have a good wine list. Parking is a pain but that's Hillcrest. Prices were between $11 and $20 for a main entree. I did not talk to the chef about the exact ingredients of my food but I didn't have any problems. However, since they don't advertise anything as being gluten free, I would recommend that someone is very sensitive, to call ahead and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment