Sunday, January 18, 2009

Barolo Ristorante Italiano in La Jolla

I went to this restaurant with a gluten-free dining out group. One of the chefs has a child who is gluten-free so he understands the diet restrictions. I ordered the Rigatoni Salmone and it was delicious. The portion size was good and I had some left over to take home for the next day. The house wine was good and inexpensive. Italian has always been my favorite food and I have missed being able to go Italian restaurants so I am glad I have found this one. Parking is easy because it is a few blocks away from UTC. If you want to go here for a gluten-free meal - call a couple hours ahead because they have to buy the pasta.

www.barolos.com

1 comment:

  1. Since one of the chefs is highly aware of the GF diet, you should encourage him or assist him in developing a gluten free menu. It doesn't even have to be a separate menu but just a little symbol representing GF options on the regular menu.

    ReplyDelete