Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Buca di Beppo's GF menu

My family and I went to Buca di Beppos over the holidays because I knew they had a gluten-free menu.  The caprese salad was really good and tasted very fresh.  As an entree I had a chicken dish that is no longer on their menu (gf and regular) but they made for me anyway.  It is grilled chicken in a tomato sauce with capers.  It was served with mashed potatoes and it was an individual portion as opposed to their typical family style sized dishes.  It was good but I wish they had some pasta options.  Gluten free pasta is so cheap and easily obtainable that it is unfortunate that an italian restaurant cannot manage to offer it.  There were also no gluten free offerings for dessert which was also a little disappointing.  They could at least have berries and cream.  However, the sangria was really yummy!  Overall, I'm grateful they have a gf menu but I wish they would expand the gf selections.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment