Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I like cupcakes!!!

I finally tried the gluten free cupcakes from Sprinkles in La Jolla and I loved them!!  They only come in one flavor, red velvet, but they are available every day!!! (which is not the case with many other bakeries around town).  The gf cupcakes are kept in the back separately from the other cupcakes and they have a little Red candy G on top to differentiate them from the other red velvet cupcakes.  They do have a lot of frosting on top but the frosting is creamy and yummy and the cake part is moist and delicious.  I will definitely be back.

Each cupcake costs $3.50

www.sprinkles.com

8855 Villa La Jolla Drive  
San Diego, CA 92037
(858) 457-3800

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete