Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found these Tate's Bake Shop Gluten Free Chocolate Chip cookies at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  They are really light and crispy with nice big chocolate chips.  If you like crispy cookies, these ones are for you!  They have a good texture and I don't think they come across as "gluten-free" as some packaged gf cookies can do.  They are also big cookies which of course didn't stop me from eating multiple cookies at one time.  I would definitely buy these again.  At Bed, Bath and Beyond, I think they were $3.99 a bag of about 12 cookies (similar to a pepperidge farm bag of cookies).  You can also buy them in bulk at the Tate's Bake Shop website:
http://www.tatesbakeshop.com/

page featuring the cookies:
http://www.tatesbakeshop.com/p/product-cookies/GPCky6PackGFCC.html

2 comments:

  1. Tate's Bakeshop cookies have stolen my heart ( and taste buds) every time I have tried them!
    Off to find these gluten free variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Starry lane Bakery? They are a great bakery in Santee. Small and family owned. Two sisters I think. The Bakery specializes in Gluten Free Cookies. You can even order goods online from their website. I haven't found too many good Gluten free bakeries that offer this deal.

    Gluten Free Bakery

    ReplyDelete